skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another Growth Spurt...
Do they ever stop growing!? Well, that's a crazy question, but do they ever stop growing so FAST!? I think the childhood growth rates are even more astonishing when looking at my children, who are always bigger than their ages say they should be... I have a 6 month old (just about) and a 2 1/2 (okay... almost 3 you could say) year old boy, and yet, Lydia is now reaching 12 month size clothes (!?!?!) and Josiah is outgrowing his 3T clothing and is definitely a 4T. It's unbelievable. THANK GOD for my cousin Jenny who's passing on her little girl clothes to us!!! Luckily her 1 1/2 yr old is growing out of clothes just in time for my abnormally huge 6 month old to fit them right behind her!! :)
Lydia has been sleeping more the past couple days, and Josiah was doing the same thing last week... taking REALLY LONG naps. And I swear I put on a pair of pants (or PJs?) that used to fit him, and now they don't!! Once again, unbelievable.
Anyway I have some cute recent pictures to post! (Here they are Nana!) I wish blogger would let me upload videos, I've taken dozens of cute videos but it never lets me post one! I'll try again sometime soon.
Daddy was home today (YAY!!!) and kinda took a snow day. He went out with Josiah first thing in the morning to pull him on his sled and play in the snow. And then he worked from home for a while, and then made a trip to the store for me (gotta love husbands for driving in the snow!) It was a great day. I have a couple cute pictures of the boys all bundled up, but they aren't uploaded yet, so maybe next time. Take care!
Lydia looking at her book waiting patiently (HA!) for me to make her food! 
Josiah's squishy smiley face is just priceless!
Daddy reading books :) One of Josiah's current favorites, "The Berenstain Bears: IN THE DARK"... Josiah's never been "scared of the dark" -- at least not yet-- but this book may start it! LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment