Hello my friends and family- Hi Nana!
So... bummer, we are all sick. Well, I take that back- I'm pretty sure Michael isn't really sick, but Mommy is, and so are the kiddos. Not sure what's going on with Lydia, but she had a rough night last night and couldn't sleep well... she couldn't nurse well or suck on her pacifier because she was congested. So she has a runny nose, a little congestion, from what I can tell it's just a cold like we have, but maybe subdued a bit (hopefully thanks to the breastmilk!) She was having a bit of trouble settling to nurse again today... but I'm hoping it's just the cold. Josiah has a nasty cough and sounds all congested, which I really can't help but still think is really cute... (the congested sounding little voice). Not that I'd ever wish him sick, he's cute enough already :o) But that voice... ahhh it's adorable. He folded his little hands to thank God for his PB&J today and then after saying the table blessing he said, "Mwom, we should say a mwawning offwawing" (morning offering) ... but his tiny voice was all muffled and congested. Melted my hear to a little puddle! So of course we prayed some more and asked Jesus to make us all well again, and off to nap he now is. I love nap time! And I'm hoping he can sleep well and start feeling better.
Despite being sick, we are just hanging out and having a relaxing day. Lots of water, and movies. Kid movies of course, which kinda fry my brain... but that's okay, Josiah needs to rest. :o) Mommy's will watch Winnie the Pooh and the Wiggles as much as need be. Today is just one of those days. And Lydia, is just as cute as ever. She was cracking up laughing at me today while Josiah was watching a movie, and despite feeling like my head might POP at any second, I can't help but enjoy how perfectly adorable she is. She's just irresistable!
we hope you all are healthy and doing well. We had a blast yesterday celebrating our god-daughter Megan's 1st BIRTHDAY! I'm going to post some pictures soon.
Love and Blessings!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment