Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful

You know, after reading my last post and sounding so negative (thanks for letting me vent!) and reading through some thoughts of some other beautiful people who are going through such tremendous suffering right now... I have to say, I am well. We are good. No, we are GREAT. God is good- ALL the time. Yes things are a little stressful right now... but how blessed are we!?

We have a beautiful new home... so many people are homeless right now, and losing their homes.
We are so excited about our new home... our first house we will own together as a family.

We have two beautiful healthy children... (okay, well, yes Josiah is sick at the moment, but he will be better soon, ... very soon- we all get a stomach bug here and there!)

We have eachother. Michael and I are stronger than ever lately. I think that our love just grows and grows with each new change in our family and our life.

It's amazing to see how God just draws our hearts closer and closer. The only thing hard is letting him go to work each day. (I think I still will always secretly hope he wins the lottery and we can all hang out at home all day long with Daddy every day!) We just love him so much that we anxiously await the minute he walks in the door from work- or at least I do! And yes of course sometimes it's because I need help with the kids, but always more so because his smile lights up my entire world. When I lay my head against his chest at night, all my worries dissapear. I love my husband so much, he is truly the most perfect gift, God knew we were meant to be!

I hope and pray that all of you and your families are filled with Christ's peace today and always. We'll keep you posted on all the upcoming exciting things. Only 16 more days until we're in our new home!

So I'm off to snuggle into my safe happy place on my handsome hubby.... goodnight!

No comments: