Molly Rose Cooke, my beautiful neice, was born tonight via c-section around 8:15(ish?) pm! She is BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT! She is 8 lbs even and both Mom and Baby are doing fine.
I was privileged enough to be there while Laura had the baby, and her and Andrew are so strong and brave. I was the photographer for the joyous occasion and got LOTS of new baby Molly pictures and enjoyed every minute of it... she's absolutely amazing! What little miracle! She has a full head of dark black hair, it was SO cute! I'm not sure, of course, what color her hair will be after they give her the first bath, it always looks different.
Anyway, I'm totally WIPED and heading to bed... but I figured I'd let you all know the good news! Please say a prayer for a speedy recovery for Mommy Laura and for a happy and safe time in the hospital for the whole family.
Welcome to the world Molly!! We love you so much!!!
Congratulations Andrew and Laura!
p.s. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can. I took all the photos with A&L's camera, so I don't have any of my own... but I'll get some up eventually! Or keep checking their blog- www.thethinkingmommysblog.blogspot.com for updates!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment