So things are kinda CRAZY around here to say the least...
Michael and I saw some houses yesterday- long story short, 3 were workable, 2 were our favorites, then we saw one is an area "littered with crime" according to the crime stats website, so just one is our top favorite, but we also are not sure because it has less space than the house we're in now... and we know we're going to need more space. Ironically enough, Michael found another house in the exact same neighborhood that looks like it has more living space and still a decent size yard, so we're going to try to see that one as well as 4 others tomorrow morning. Technically he has off for President's Day, but he's so busy at work right now that he's been working late, and from home, and will work tomorrow after we see the houses. I love the weekends when he's home... How can two tiny people take so much energy!? Yikes it's exhausting.
Anyway, tonight we are going to UB Night at the Aquarium! WOO HOO! We all get in cheap because Michael is UB Alum... we are going to make some dinner and get outta here...
I'm sure I'll have lots of cute pictures to share from the Aquarium soon. It'll be Lydia's first time and I bet that she'll love watching the fish swim around! Josiah saw them the first time at UB night when he was 7 or 8 months old and he LOVED to watch the yellow tang swimming around.
God bless you all, thanks for your prayers for us during this time- I'll try to keep updating you as I can!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment