Monday, February 2, 2009

Watch and Wait. Love and Trust.

Tonight we met with our real estate agent and initialed a ba-zillion papers and he is submitting our contract and offer tomorrow. It all just felt very "official" ... as I told Michael, and he smiled and said, "It is!" I absolutely love this man, and how even when it can be the biggest decision ever and something that changes the course of our lives dramatically... he's just so open and doesn't worry or stress about a thing. He has so much going on right now, between work and home, anyone else would be flying off the handle or drinking too much- ha ha ha. But he's amazing, and I just LOVE his peaceful spirit, he keeps me sane... through not just this, everything! God put us together because we compliment eachother so well, I just love that.

So, if it goes anywhere I'll definitely let you all know! We're just trying to relax and trust that if this isn't the house- another one is out there that God has planned for us and He'll lead us to it. I am actually REMARKABLY at peace about this whole thing now, probably thanks to everyone's prayers! I really am just kinda, waiting to see how it all goes, and am filled with peace and calm. I also feel like it's probably too good to be true :o)

I took some pictures of the house tonight and they are probably hard to see since it was dark, but maybe I'll post a few tomorrow. I need to go to bed!!!
Goodnight!! Thank you for your prayers! Please continue!!! We are so blessed.

No comments: