...and that's why I'm going to have mine removed.
Okay, that's not why... but, that's what's going on with me. My doctor called and said, "you have multiple gallstones...." (in an Indian accent) and then said, "do you have a surgeon you like?" (Umm... yes, cause I like to have surgery every so often, just for fun.) *sigh* I told her no, I've never had surgery. So she gave me the name and number of a good surgeon.
That's where it currently stands. I conveniently just didn't have time to call the surgeon today. I'm planning to call and meet with him and ask (a long list of) questions, and then figure out where to go from there.
I'm actually really really scared about this. It's horrifying. I mean, God put it in there, why are we taking it out!? uuughhh ewwww. Ew. Okay, can't think about it anymore.
Anyway, my family all finds this very entertaining. My older brother said, "That's so cool! Can you keep it?" Umm-- EW. He says I should put it in a jar with formaldehyde and give it to my other younger brother as a housewarming present. The aforementioned "younger brother" said he'd "pass on that ... but I'll take it out for ya Sis!"
Yes well, this is why we don't go to our brother's for medical advice.
Seriously though, I'd greatly appreciate your prayers on this matter. Maybe we can just all ask God to heal my gallbladder? why not? He's all powerful, he can do that if He wants to!
But in case He's busier with other more urgent matters... wish me luck. :o(
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, so sorry Lisa. Will keep you in our prayers. Keep us posted about when your surgery will be if God decides you'd be better off without a yucky gallbladder. = )
Post a Comment