Friday, December 3, 2010

Updates on us sicky-poo's

SickyPoo #1 (Benjamin) is doing ok, but still sick.
I took Baby Boo in to see the doctor today for his "never-ending cold" since he had developed a cough and was wheezing again. The doctor listened to his lungs and said, "yeah... I don't like the sound of that... I think he has RSV." Poor little angel. Long story short he's on a nebulizer treatment with albuterol, which (Praise God!) has been working and his lungs sound wonderful once he's had that. He is seeing the doctor again on Monday morning to check his lungs, and if he's not better she plans to put him on antibiotics. However, she said she expects he'll be MUCH better, since he responded so well to it (nebulizer) today in the office.

SickyPoo #2- (Mommy...what else is new?) ;o)
My pain level and discomfort has increased. I met with the surgeon this past Thursday and was very impressed and just ready to get this overwith. I have a pre-op appointment next Tuesday and my surgery to remove my gallbladder is on Friday (the 10th). Please keep that in your prayers, that it would go smoothly and I will heal up quickly... with not too much pain afterwards. I'd greatly appreciate it!


On a more happy note, we've all been preparing for Advent and having a really good time. The kids are SO excited for Christmas... and more excited right now for their PA family to come this weekend and celebrate with them!

No comments: