There's actually a lot going on around here... within our family, but I haven't had the time or energy to post.
Benjamin got over last week's cold, but now Lydia has it (and possibly Josiah... that's to be determined). We're awaiting test results regarding yet another hurdle in my health journey. My health in general has been an issue, but as usual we just press forward. Tis life.
Michael is busy busy busy with work but looking forward to this Thursday and Friday when he has off. We're all looking forward to a restful holiday with family.
Many people I know are struggling right now with something or are in need of prayer. Despite feeling kinda "down and out" lately, I feel closer to God. I think it's even more important during this week, as Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching, to force ourselves to remember all the good and all the precious blessings we have to be thankful for. Sure, life is rocky sometimes, but we have a God who loves us, who always provides. Let us all be thankful and praise Him.
Love and Blessings to you and yours!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment