Sunday, January 17, 2010

Soccer

Josiah is taking his first SOCCER CLASS... "Kinder Kicks" for ages 3-5 year olds and it's SO INCREDIBLY CUTE! He has a great "coach" and he is learning the basic skills of soccer and having a fun time kicking a ball around and learning to listen and be patient and take turns, etc. He's had two classes so far (they are on Saturdays) and his class continues until the end of February. (It's so neat to think that the new baby will be here before his class is over!) He has been having a great time and it's fun to see him in a group class like this, using his EXCELLENT listening skills and being so obedient and just plain having some fun on these cold days where he can't get outside to play much. I'm looking forward to practicing his new skills with him and playing outside once it's warmer!

Here are some cute pictures from his soccer class... (he's the one in the jeans and Ravens jersey!) I also have a few cute videos, I will try to upload one of them soon. (Blogger doesn't usually let me...but I'll try!)















No comments: