skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lydia's First Swim
A few weeks ago "Granny" (my grandmother) asked us if we'd like to come visit Fairhaven and swim in their (heated) indoor pool! Since my neices and nephews were in town too, Alison, JB, and Jackie, we decided it'd be lots of fun to bring Josiah and Lydia too. So Lydia had her first swim! She wore a onsie because we don't have a baby girl bathing suit... nor do we usually need one at this time of year. Next June she'll be 9 months old- so I'll have fun shopping for a girly bathing suit then. :)
As is the way of it when along comes your second child... you don't tote the camera around nearly as much as you used to! But, to my defense, I did have the camera- I just left it in the car!! haha. So, I had to improvise and use my cell phone to get a couple shots of her "first swim". They aren't all that great but at least it's documented. :)
Hope you are all doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment