Today as we were driving home from church, I had this overwhelming surge of JOY. I just was smiling thinking about how much I LOVE life... I love my life... I love my husband and my children... and just life in general. The opportunity to know the truth and to wake up each day and share the joy of God with others. IT IS SUCH A GIFT... life is such a gift!! We forget this sometimes... in the day-to-day activities, in the hussle and bussle of the holidays, we forget what it's all about. And all the blessings we have. It's just so easy to get tied up and busy and dismiss all we have to be thankful for. And let me tell you... little children will keep it all in perspective and will remind you when you forget! I love these babies so much- and WE WANT A BUNCH! (Yup, everyone out there, just expect it and don't be surprised each time we announce a new one is on the way) In the wonderful words of Mother Teresa (which were shared with me by my wonderful sister in law...) "Saying there are too many children is like saying there are too many flowers."
This year we are so thankful for so many things... our life, our love, our children, and godchildren. Our newest and biggest gifts from God this year that we are thankful for of course are- Michael's new job, our new house, and little Lydia. There are so many things we are thankful for... if I listed them all here, you'd be reading all day. But, those are just to name a few.
Mostly we are thankful for God's love... for his Son Jesus, for all He gives us and for his guidance. We pray that you and your families will feel and truly know God's love this Thanksgiving and Christmas season, and will share it with everyone.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
from our family to yours!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Guys! Glad to find your blog and check in on your beautiful family. We will not be up for thanksgiving as Gavin is just too unstable to travel. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment