Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lydia Counting

I'm sorry it's been so long since I blogged. Technically... it hasn't. It's just that I blogged this entire post with LOTS of pictures with more all about our trip to Texas, and then it didn't work!! I was so frustrated that I gave up. I'll have to post some more recent pictures and stories though SOON- either from Texas or from our Ocean City beach trip or both.

In the meantime... here's the latest giggle. Lydia has learned to count, all by herself... which I attribute to many games of Hide-N-Seek with her big brother. She hides and he covers his eyes and counts to 20. Then he hides and she sorta covers her eyes and counts...
"Onnnnnee.... Twoo..... Freeee..... Fooouuurr.... Fiiiivvee.... Sizzz.... Lemon.... Eiiighhhtt.... Ninnnnee... Denn..... Lemon.... COME!" (Here I come)!  

It's so cute I could just die.

I'll have to try to get it on video! ;)

Love and Blessings!

No comments: