Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 5 Year Anniversary- to us!

5 years ago today I married the love of my life. I didn't think it possible then, but I love him even more today.

When I think back on the past 5 years I think, "Phew! ...that FLEW by!" ... I guess we have been a little busy. We have at least 3 big things I can think of that have been the fruits of our marriage thus far ;)

(They are such CUTE little fruits too!)

But even though things are busy and life is hectic, I am so thankful every day that I have Michael to share it with. He is the man of my dreams, the man that God designed to make me whole, and for that I am so honored. We are perfect for eachother in every way. He is everything I never knew I needed, and more than anything I ever dreamed. Watching him become a father has been an amazing blessing. He is such a wonderful, loving, and very patient Daddy, and he helps me become a better Mom. He's a loving, kind, compassionate and gracious husband who helps me become a better wife. I thank God every day for him, and I'm so happy we are on this journey together. I just couldn't do it without him. There's so much more I could say, but like every great miracle - words just can't adequately describe it.

Michael, I love you with all my heart, and I always will!

Yours,
Lisa

No comments: