I've been meaning to "interview" Josiah for a while now to record some of his cuteness for him to remember in the future... and seeing that Laura had just done that with Lucy (http://www.plantedandblooming.com/) It reminded me to do it! I happen to know that several of these answers aren't true, but I'm not about to edit out the cuteness of his answers so... here it goes. (Thanks for letting me copy most of your questions Laura! haha)
Mommy in red- Josiah in Blue
Hi Josiah
Hi
How old are you?
4
What's your favorite color?
red
What's your favorite food?
*clears his throat* Cauliflower... 'cause it's sooo yummy!
Drink?
Yes
No *I laugh* I mean what IS your favorite drink?
Juice! *laughs with me* ... and milk.
Favorite Movie?
Toy Story. And Lightning McQueen. I usually watch those on movie nights sometimes.
What's your sister's name?
Lydia (said with a big smile)
What do you like best about her?
Umm... she's sharing good and being really nice to me.
What do you like to play with her?
I like to play trucks and cars and strollers. Even blocks.
What is your brother's name?
Umm Benny!
What's your favorite thing about him?
I like to give him hugs.
Where's your favorite place to go?
The Columbia Mall.
Why?
Because it has lots of fun things like Chick-Fil-A and it has lots of stores like lots of food stores. All on the sides. On the left and the right.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Um... A police....Umm... when I grow up I want to be a tulip picker!
Anything else you'd like to tell me about yourself?
Nope!
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment