Hard to believe it was already one week ago that "baby Ben" joined our family! Big brother Josiah is more in love each day and happily dreaming up all the fun he will have "when Baby Ben is big enough to...." you fill in the blank. Any assortment of fun boy things- dig in the mud, jump in puddles, play LEGOs, drive cars, etc. Lydia is doing remarkably well... and although she's still a little out of sorts and today was throwing tantrums after her nap, I think she's actually adjusting pretty well. It'll be different I'm sure next week when we don't have Daddy around to help out and give extra love and cuddles too! She loves to "ug! ug!" (hug) baby Ben and give kisses on his head.
Well... today I've been doing too much, and am already getting wiped. But I'm just so sick of resting and not being able to do anything because of the pain! It's been a week people! I need to get back on track. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon, enough is enough ;o)
We are loving every minute getting to know our sweet little boy. Happy 1 Week Benjamin! We love you and our lives will never be the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment