Benjamin had his one week check-up today... before I tell you how much he weighed... let me remind you of his birthweight-- 7 lbs 15 oz... and then he dropped to 7 lbs 7 oz in the first few days.
Well today... a whole TEN DAYS old... Benjamin tipped the scales at 8 lbs 14 oz!!! That's right- almost a pound over his birthweight already! The pediatrician was tickled pink! She said, "You must be making cream!" HA HA- What can I say? I can grow a baby and I can sustain 'em. I really can't take credit though, it IS God's design after all ;)
Next on the agenda is my heart evaluation on Wednesday morning. I have an ECHO scheduled as well as a Holter Monitor. Due to the significant heart palpitations I was having at the end of my pregnancy and after Benjamin's birth, I need to just get checked out to make sure everything's ok. I'm sure nothing will come of it, but that's a good thing.
So far I've survived the first day of being home alone with all three kids. I'm exhausted, and BOY do they keep me on my toes! It's um, joyful chaos. Yes, that's a good way to describe it. Until next time...
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment