Monday, July 6, 2009

Zoo Trip

Since Daddy is often off work on July 4th, it's become a fun tradition to take the kids on a trip to the zoo that day. (Technically we went on July 3rd this year, but you know...) Josiah's first trip to the zoo was on July 4th a couple years ago and this time we got to take Lydia on her first trip to the zoo... she seeemed to enjoy it. She liked the chimpanzees and the giraffe. Josiah liked the rhinoceros the best. I lifted him up and said, "Look at that rhino!" and he goes, "WHHHHOOOAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" ha ha. Had to be there but it was really funny and cute. So anyway here are some pictures from our trip to the zoo. Josiah and I went with a friend to the zoo when I was pregnant with Lydia awhile back, probably around this time last summer. So I have a great picture of him sitting on the iron lion at the front of the zoo and me standing by him. Since we did it again this year with both kids it'll be fun to put the two together to compare... I'll have to find the older one and get around to doing that.

We also convienantly happened to run into our friends from PA there that day! It was so great to just run into them and then get to spend some time together. They have two boys right around Josiah's age so the boys got to run around and play and we got to meet their beautiful new baby girl as well... awesome! God is good :)
Well, Enjoy the pics!















No comments: