Well I saw the midwife on Tuesday morning, but it was your basic "here's a folder of papers about pregnancy to look over" (which I probably still have sitting downstairs from when I was pregnant with Lydia! She said I was approximately 9 wks and 1 day, which was surprising when I realized I'm almost through the first trimester! Unbelieveable! So much happens to a tiny baby in weeks 10-12, it's just awesome. Anyway, we are supposed to schedule our early sonogram any time now (in the next "week or two" said the midwife) and I have to go get all that other "fun stuff" done, like bloodwork. (YAY!!) However the one really nice thing about our visit is that I ran into another midwife who I saw the majority of the time I was pregnant with Lydia. She is SO nice and it was really fun to see her and catch up with her. She said, "hey!! what are you doing here?" haha. Like she had to ask. She was really happy for us when she heard baby number three is on the way!
It feels like it's been forever since I posted something, so I apologize about that! I will have to put up some new pictures and something else soon, I promise. Although, there's not much new to report. I'm just tired and trying to have some summer fun with the kiddos despite my rapidly expanding body. I couldn't believe it, yesterday I woke up and my shorts were tight. "WHAT!? So soon!?" I thought. And then my Mom reminded me that tends to happen much quicker after the first. So true.
WELL... guess I'll be digging out my boxes of maternity clothes today!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment