Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're Here!

So I don't have much time to write... but- we're here! We've officially moved into our new home and now we are just "navigating the jungle of boxes" as Michael so eloquently put it! We are so excited about our new house and are LOVING it! Every minute of it! Daddy is off work this week (well... now that we have internet he's working from home when he can!) but he's home and helping us get settled in. It's a good thing too... because I've realized you can't get any un packing done with two small children!

Josiah is doing great but a little stressed with the move, which is to be expected. He needs prayers to adjust and we all just need to find our niche in this new place. We love our house, but even I'm new to this area... I feel a bit lost. I'm sure it'll just take time. Lydia is doing great and of course doesn't really care where we are- she hasn't missed a beat and is as sweet as ever. She is sitting up now on her own VERY well and for long periods of time. She's so much fun and is keeping us all smiling.

I gotta go but I'll try to update and post soon with some pictures! We have a new home phone (and of course new address!) so email me if you want that information.
Love and Blessings!

1 comment:

Eczufin said...

yay! It was great helping you move in and seeing the beautiful house that God gave your family. We are soooo happy for you! Let us know what other kind of help you will need as the weeks unfold:) love you!

Erica and Josh