Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Internet, Couches and Love Seats, Oh My!

So I don't have much time to write (of course!) but we are still here and doing great, just still trying to get everything all put away and settled around the house. A big THANK YOU to my parents who have been such a big help and my Mom who has been helping me paint, decorate and even make curtains for her favorite angel boy. We've officially checked out the local library and the local community park, all of which are now top on the list of FUN PLACES in Josiah's book!
Today we had a visit from the comcast guy who set up my wireless internet so I can use my laptop (woohoo!) and we'll soon have a visit from the furniture store so we have a place to actually sit downstairs. It's a day of visits and getting things in place...

And speaking of downstairs... I'm hearing a small boy voice and loud banging... so I need to go!
We hope you all are doing great and have a wonderful Holy Week and joyful Easter holiday. God bless!

p.s. I keep trying to make the font darker so it's not so annoying to read... but for some reason blogger has stopped allowing me to do that or anything with the font/colors... weird. my apologies!

No comments: