My little man is getting so grown up. Hasn't anyone figured out yet, with all the research out there, how to keep kids little forever!? ;o)
We are loving learning more about our almost 6 year old and watching him grow each day. He is so intelligent, spiritual, and very imaginative. We are finishing up our 1st grade school year and should be done soon after Easter. Not surprisingly, Josiah has accomplished all A's all year long. He has his Daddy's brains, and we are very proud! :) Here he is reading one of his very favorite books, the Action Bible, which is like a graphic novel/comic form of all the bible stories (or MANY of them) which his godmother gave him for Christmas. He loves this bible!
His reading is so advanced and I'm so glad he loves to read. One of his favorite places to go is the library. His favorite subjects, for now, seem to be science and history, and anything to do with Maps. :) Typical for a little boy with a great imagination, right? He also still loves playing with LEGO more than just about anything and does that for hours at a time every day.
We are excited to celebrate his 6th birthday this summer, give him a new baby brother to love and play with, and enjoy watching him grow and see what the Lord has in store for him in life. I'm posting this now, because, well, I want to- and because I'm not sure if I'll post anything around his actual birthday (in May) but I'll try ;o)
He is such a loving and wonderful joy to have in our family. We love you, Josiah Timothy!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment