Of all the things that have happened in our life and marriage together-- and it's been a kinda busy 7 years I must say-- one thing I didn't think we'd have in almost 7 years? ... I'd say it'd be... 11 children!!!
God has truly blessed this family and has made love overflow into new life and friendships. We have 5 biological children (4 here on earth, one in heaven) and 6 godchildren!
Our godchildren are compromised of: 2 gorgeous girls (also happen to be our nieces!) in TX, 2 beautiful siblings in PA, 1 little miracle boy in Hawaii, and 1 smiley newborn boy living not too far away. (Thank goodness one of them lives close by) haha! We are so very blessed.
Here are our two newest godchildren, whose baptisms we celebrated recently. Luke (from PA) and William (from MD).
Lisa, Michael and Luke at his baptism!
Michael with Luke... ah, he's always the baby whisperer.
**********
Me with William! oh and Lydia and Ben :)
I think Lydia is going to be very excited to have a new baby around this house again soon! ;)
We are so blessed and so honored to be a part of these families and children's lives. We pray for all our children and godchildren every day, and know that God has such special plans for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment