Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Knee'd a Break

So here's the update on me.
I've been having knee pain... constantly. And it gets bad- really bad.
My hubby came home today around lunch time for a few hours so I could go to my appointment with my rhuematologist. THANK GOD. I have not seen this man in two years and he's wonderful. Not only is he a practicing Catholic (where we used to attend church) but he's also a fabulous doctor and treats his patients very well.

After catching up on the past couple years (and oogling over pictures of my three adorable children of course!) he did a full exam and told me that the reason my knees are hurting so bad is that I am suffering from bersitis (again). The last time it was after Josiah's birth and it was in my hips. He had given me cortisone injections and then wah-lah, no issue with my hips anymore. (Well, until I got pregnant with #3! But that's besides the point) SO- guess what he did today? Yup, cortisone injections in my knees. That was just LOVELY. Okay not really, it hurt a little- but hopefully within a few days, I won't constantly be having knee pain anymore. Yay!

No comments: