Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Lydia!

My baby girl is 2 years old. I can hardly believe it... didn't I just deliver her a few months ago? :) I still remember that labor and delivery- and holding my baby girl in my arms for the first time. I suppose I always will. I'd always dreamed of having a little girl- and boy is she all I could have dreamed and more. She was also my easiest delivery, and right on time. (Thanks sweetie pie!)



Lydia Marie, you are funny, sweet, silly, smart, charming, loving, strong, kind, generous, brave, random, hilarious, snuggly, kissable, precious, faithful, prayerful, and energetic. We can't get enough of you and love spending every minute with you. You have brought to our lives an element that is different from your brother's and is so unique and special. We have loved watching you grow these past two years and can't wait to watch you keep growing and discerning the Lord's plans for your life.
You are our little angel, our princess, our sweet baby girl. (And when you're 30- you'll still be my baby girl!) You love to have your nails painted and wear bows in your hair...
You are brave and strong, and don't mind getting dirty to explore. You're the first of our children to have had a broken bone.
You laugh and play with no care in the world, and I love it.
I do secretly wish you could stay two forever :) (Well, maybe not so secretly!)

Happy Birthday my little girl! We love you so much and may God bless you now and always!

No comments: