Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Science and Splashin'

We got a membership to the Maryland Science Center this year- and let me tell you- it has been fun. Since there is absolutely SO much to see and do there, you pretty much need a membership to get your money's worth. The kids would be happy playing in JUST the Kid Zone alone. We haven't even seen everything yet, despite having gone already about 4 times. Anyway, the last time we were there it was me (Mommy!) and my Dad- Grandpa and the 3 musketeers ;) Here is a picture of "See-Saw Science" at the "Wonder Warehouse" exhibit...

Apparently 1 Grandpa = Josiah + Lydia
Ta da!!!

I have many pictures but it'd take me forever to get them all up... let's just leave it at- it's really fun- and if you ever have the chance to go, you should do it!

I'd have to say our favorite part of the harbor (and why I always bring a change of clothes for each kid!) is the interactive fountain. It is open for splashing and throughout the day there are "shows" where their is music playing and the water dances up and down. The kids love to play in it- and last time Josiah just went hog wild dancing and jumping and getting COMPLETELY soaked. I just watched and giggled. He was hilarious, and it was so much fun.
Here is a photographer's picture of the fountain I found online- it's a great photo if you can see it...


And here's my little guy in the fountain!

Right in the center! He was having so much fun. If I get around to it, I'll post some of the lil videos of him being wacky and jumping all around in there.

Little gal splashin' in little puddles next to the fountain. So cute!

We're looking forward to our next Harbor trip with Uncle Ken and Aunt Emily this Saturday.
If you want to visit the fabulous Inner Harbor downtown Baltimore... come visit us! ;)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love the pictures! Tagging you in a meme:
Share Your Favorite Catholic Prayers in this meme:
~Step 1: Name your three most favorite Catholic devotional prayers, and explain why they're your favorites. (The Liturgy and the Sacraments are off limits here. This meme is only interested in people's favorite devotional prayers.)
~Step 2: Tag five bloggers you admire and ask them to play this meme.
~Step 3: Tell the person who tagged you that you've completed the meme.