Sunday, August 1, 2010

Beach Fun!

It'd take me forever to upload all my beach pictures... but here are some highlights from when we went to the beach in early July:
Benjamin rockin' the swim trunks! Oh so adorable. (I'm so in love with this baby!)


Daddy and Lydia in the geysers (what would you call these? haha) at the Pirate Splash Park!
Lydia was smacking the tops of the water down, very cute.


Josiah and Daddy under the mushroom waterfall


Daddy and Josiah swimmin in the pool! He was very brave this year and did a lot of "swimming" on his own with his floaties. I think the "Pirate Pool" is Josiah's favorite place in the world. Sadly- I don't think I have a picture of him going down the slide this year! But I know he did enjoy it! Grandma or Grandpa might have one.



Grandma and Lydia enjoying a little snack of strawberries by the pool.

Like Grandfather like Grandson.

Ben's first time in the sand and seeing the ocean!
(We will leave out the part where Ben and I sat by the surf for a picture and Grandma didn't notice the large wave coming in from behind and Ben got sand and sea water up to his NECK as I quickly lifted him out of the water... Umm... yeahhh... welcome to the ocean Ben! haha. He wasn't so happy about that!)

Benjamin lookin cute on the beach blanket :)

A very tired Lydia resting on Daddy's shoulder on the beach

Lydia had the most fun digging in sand with cups and a little bucket of water. Easy to please! ;)

My big boy playing at the beach!

Mama and all her little ducklings ;)

Josiah playing  mini-golf at the hotel! This year he was really getting the hang of it and having fun playing.

Lydia playing mini-golf... AKA- Hold club with one hand- drop ball in hole with the other! very cute. She also had to have the "PINK BALL!"

Daddy and the big kids taking a break from their (HOT!) bike ride and posing by the Marlin Fountain as you enter Ocean City.

Nice picnic dinner by the pool!

Daddy and Happy Baby Ben! :) relaxing by the splash park

Josiah and his new pet... "Crabby" The Hermit Crab ;)

Well... hope you enjoyed a little bit of our beach fun! We had a great time!

No comments: