Monday, April 26, 2010

On a Roll!

Benjamin rolled over!! He actually did this for the first time (from belly to back) I believe last Thursday... and then did it again later that day, and once the next day. He's too cute!

He's also really into "talking"... he'll smile and coo at us, it's adorable! I'm going to try to capture it on video in the near future to share with you all.

Tomorrow is his 2 month check up, so I'll update about that soon.

Thanks for your prayers for Lydia, her collarbone is mostly healed, we think, and she's back to her normal happy self... most of the time! :) Next week will be 4 weeks so we'll have to go for a second set of x-rays and make a follow up apt with the orthopaedic doctor. I'll keep you posted on that too.

Sorry it's been so long since I posted... I'll get some cute stories and pictures up here asap! :)

No comments: