Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Monday...

Ugh. I'm so huge. Or atleast, that's how you start to feel when this pregnant, isn't it? I'm 27 weeks today... can you believe that? Phew, it went by fast. I'm (hopefully) going to spend the upcoming weeks enjoying it- because once they come out of the womb, they certainly don't go back in! I'm trying to focus on appreciating this miracle inside me... and I'm really getting SO EXCITED to meet this new baby! Is it a boy? Is it a girl? What will he/she look like? I'm just SO excited I actually have to not think about it!

Mondays... why are they always so hard? Maybe because my Daddy-obsessed baby girl woke up saying, "DA DA DA!... DA DA?... DA DA??" and was not happy to discover that as she crawled around every room in the house... he was not home. He went to work. I told her this of course, but, she had to check for herself. Then looking at me, arms raised by her shoulders in that "I don't know" pose... "DA DA?" she says. I told her, "I know you love him sweetie, me too... he's at work. You'll see him later"
Look of defeat.
Poor little girl :)

Anyway, now I'm just trying to figure out if we can make it to playgroup today, or to the grocery store which we REALLY need to do... or to both. I'm not sure. I am thinking since I don't have anything to even give the kids for breakfast (cereal... outta milk...) we might have to go get some breakfast out this morning and get to the grocery store.

More updates soon... but for now- Happy Monday!




Daddy and Josiah in a GIANT pile of leaves!

No comments: