I am really excited because I'm starting to get to know the personality of this new little baby inside me... I really am!
ONE- this baby is STRONG. Yes, this baby has some very very well-working muscles, that's for sure. Frankly, with a 26 week old child that can almost have me doubled over while walking out of the supermarket with a huge flip out to the side, I'm just scared to feel how strong this baby is at 40 weeks! or 35 for that matter!
TWO- This baby also LOVES touch. Although I have heard that a baby's sense of touch is developing now just like it's sight/hearing/taste, etc... I've never, ever had a baby in the womb respond so obviously to touch. I told Michael to REMIND ME to rub and massage the baby if it is ever upset or collicky. Right now, if you rub my belly for just 10 seconds, or a minute, the baby loves it... stays all calm and just soaks it in- and then if you rest your hand there afterwards it'll kick and flip and just go crazy with joy. It's so funny! It's a good thing it loves touch so much because I'm pretty sure this baby will live at least the first 6 months of it's life in a sling and nursing on me! That's the plan :)
In comparison, I still can't tell you if it's a boy or a girl (because I don't know!) but Josiah was strong and wiggly like this... so maybe it's a boy. My Dad is convinced it's a girl. I guess I should take bets, huh? ... Anyone? :)
We love you Three-Bee! We are so excited to meet you and hold you!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah yes, I had one that was scary strong. Now at 8 months she's a frightening combination of climbing, screeching, clawing and speed-crawling. But she also happens to had the cutest smile in Texas. So it's a tradeoff! Can't wait to meet our God-baby!!! Hurry up kid!!!
Post a Comment