Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!

Today we'd like to wish a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our precious neice and god-daughter Anna Lucille! Lucy is officially 2 years old today... (uh oh, good luck Mom and Dad!) and we are totally in love with her. She has such a special and charming spirit and personality, she can light up anyone's day (and life) with just a look! And I admit it, she's quite possibly the cutest child alive. Just don't tell my kids I said that :) ha ha ha.. okay, they all are tied! :)

We can't get enough of Lucy, she's just completely 100% original (a lot like her Mama!) and we know she'll always be a bright LIGHT in this world.
We love you Lucy, hope you had a FABU-TWO day!
We can't wait to see you next weekend and celebrate with you!!!
Love,
Aunt Lisa, Uncle Michael and your favorite cousins

p.s. Dear "Luce", you are my favowite cousin. I like that you and I can fight and then still hug. And I like playing play dough with you. Wanna play play dough? Happy Birfday! Love, Josiah

p.p.s. Dear Lucy, you can play with the straps in my car seat anytime and buckle your babies in. You are really pretty, I love you! - Lydia




No comments: