Monday, May 18, 2009

All These Upcoming Events...

We have so many events coming up... I am trying not to go crazy. I'm excited for all of them but nervous for some too (like singing in our friend's wedding). Just THINKING about it makes my stomach start feeling all floppy and I get woozy. OH MY. (Please say a prayer I won't pass out and will be able to make it through the song!) Josiah also happens to the be the ring bearer... so that day will be high on the stress toll for Mommy.

Here are some pictures from a fun day at the park that we had recently when it was nice enough to be outside. Of course, we had to pick the certain park that on a certain day was being used for a Field Day for a private school! HA! figures. Lots of kids were there! So it was a brief trip to the park, we're planning to go another day it's not so crowded, I couldn't keep up with him by myself (while holding Lydia) with so many people around. It was fun watching Josiah climb up the fake "rock wall" and make his way around though... he's getting so much bigger and taller and is better at climbing and navigating a playground, it's really neat to see. I don't have to watch him and guard him every second like I used to. Sad though too, where has my little boy gone!? People are serious when they say it goes by so fast!







Well... I don't have much new to report but I will post some more pictures that I have from recently, or maybe a video if I can get it up and running!
Take care and God bless!
Lisa Marie

No comments: