Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted something, but it's been busy around here! Not to mention I couldn't get any pictures up since my computer was being stupid and slow... and I couldn't get them off the camera! Michael fixed that today so hopefully I can post some recent pictures/events.
Yesterday Josiah and I were invited to go to the zoo with my friend Hayley and her "primary" child from work- Breasia "Bre". Hayley helps take care of Bre and gets to take her out occasionally, so we all met at the zoo! Bre is adorable and we all had fun together. It was chilly at first, just jacket weather, but warmed up very nice by the end of the day. It was a GREAT time to go, because tickets are half price right now (and Josiah is under two so he's free! yay!) and there was NO ONE there! It was a blast!
We were both WIPED at the end of the day... I think next time we go to the zoo it will be on a day that Daddy can come to help!
Speaking of Daddy... the latest news is that Michael handed in his application to UB for the teaching position he would like yesterday. He spent a lot of time on all the parts they asked for and even had some professors look them over/edit them. We are looking forward to the response and are fully expecting an interview since he's professors told him that he "better apply" for the job! The position is "closed" on April 21st so after that date he will hopefully get a call for an interview... or if they're smart they won't interview anyone else and just offer him the job. :o) We'll see! We'll keep you updated.
Here are some pictures from the zoo! Josiah got a new hat with an elephant on it before we left and it says "The Maryland Zoo" on the side. It was a fun day. God bless you all- we hope you are all doing well. Enjoy!




Josiah and I as mommy lion and baby lion cub!
Hayley and Bre
Josiah and his 2 yr old buddy... the chimpanzee!
The ZEBRA!
Josiah sitting on the lion!


Josiah wearing his new hat.






No comments: