Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's a GIRL!

It's a girl!!!

Surprise of all surprises! Yesterday we had our 20 wk sonogram and our new baby is a GIRL!! We are so surprised and so excited!!! Mommy, Daddy, and big brother Josiah all went out for lunch and ice cream after the appointment to celebrate. Josiah has been saying all along- whenever you ask him- "Josiah what do you think the new baby is? a boy or a girl?" He says, "Little girl"... I don't know- maybe he knew something we didn't!

The sonogram also showed that her growth and development is wonderful and she's perfectly healthy so praise the LORD! She is due on September 6th. I don't think there's much more I can say... I'm still in shock and floating somewhere on cloud 9... no, maybe cloud 90! Somewhere way up there- I don't know I still can't think straight. I thought for sure God would give me 5 boys!! (Well, I suppose he still might... haha!)

Here's a couple of the best "first" pictures we have our new baby girl! Grandma thinks she looks like Alison and Lucy- another girl full of the Cooke genes, I love it! Michael asked, "Do you think she'll have red hair!?" haha... we'll see! Enjoy!



p.s. Thank you to everyone for your prayers for our family and our new baby! God bless you!

No comments: