Thursday, June 14, 2012

Josiah Timothy- 6 Years Old!

I can't believe my first baby is 6!! When did that happen!? ;)
(Actually it happened almost a month ago now at the end of May, but I saved this post as a "draft" and completely forgot about it. Oops! my bad...)

Cute things he said just today:

1- As he's reading a book, "Mom... I just read 'determined'"... Me: "WOW good job Josiah! Do you know what determined means?" pause....
    Josiah: "umm... NO." (haha!)  Then we then had a lesson on that vocab word of course, but boy was it cute!

2- As he sees my belly button kinda sticking out of my t-shirt at the doctor's office, he says, "Oh! mom! I think that's his little foot kicking out!!" hahaha. :)

(*Those were back in May- but still cute!)

Here are some words to describe my wonderful boy:

  J -  jokes, jester, joyful
 O-  outspoken, open,
 S-   sweet, sharing, sensitive
  I-   imaginative, inventive, intellectual, intelligent
 A-  angel
 H-  holy, happy

Anyway...we love you Josiah, love you SO much and cherish you!! We know God has such big plans for your life, and we can't wait to be here to continue to watch you grow in His love and care.






No comments: