Well, Benjamin is 7 months old and he (officially- we had our LATE 6 month check at the doctors on October 1st! haha) weighs 18 lbs. You heard me! and he's ...well I don't remember the exact # of inches but he's tall for his age as well- 75 percentile or something. At this point I'm not surprised by big babies-- this is just how we make 'em! Lydia had her 2 year check the same day, and weighs 27 lbs and is also very tall- I believe 75 percentile as well. The doctor was shocked that Benjamin is now sitting himself up all on his own and that Lydia knows all her colors. Yay! They are all doing just peachy. Praise God for happy healthy kids!
(I think Daddy sometimes wishes they weren't so big and heavy!)
As of yesterday, Benjamin is also trying to pull up. Oh Lord help me... I guess he just can't wait to chase around his big brother and big sister!
Here he is trying to pull up on the train table- and chew on it. That boy, he's just so cute.
He made you smile, didn't he? Yup, he has that affect on us too. Ok, he has that affect on everyone.
Happy Monday!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment