In case you have not yet heard... we are expecting baby number 3!!
I am not far along at all yet so we are probably due sometime in late February. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous... it did seem to happen fast (but it could be even closer!) and I figure by the time Lydia is 18 months old and it's the end of February, I'll have been really wanting another one anyway! I found out this past week (very early along... just had a hunch) and then to tell Daddy the big news I made a slide show with the kids pictures and lots of great times they've shared with Daddy. The last slide was a picture of a positive pregnancy test... you should've seen the look on his face! He loved it. I tried to attach the video here for you to see, but it's not working... so if you want to see it let me know, maybe I can email it to you. Yay for babies! God is good :)
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was so clever! You have a beautiful family. God Bless you all.
Post a Comment