Today we saw a house.... several houses... but we saw... THE house. The house we LOVE and feel is perfect for our family. There are so many wonderful things about this house... but until I know more I'm not going to describe it and get into it- I don't want to get my hopes up! Ironically, not only is it perfect, today it was dropped DRAMATICALLY in price, and we couldn't believe it. We are hoping and praying that this is what God has planned and somehow, despite the obvious tough competition, (there were several others there looking at it at the exact same time as us!!) that we will somehow get the house anyway...
Please say a prayer that if this is the home God has planned for us and our family, we will be able to buy it. Michael's talking to the lender as soon as he can, and we are hoping to write up a contract with our real estate agent and put in an offer on Monday. We don't really know how it's going to go, but as I said, I feel this is the right house, it's perfect for us... and I'm hoping God makes it happen- somehow! Right now it seems highly unlikely (there is a LOT of competition on this house!) but ALL things are possible with God, this is nothing for Him. I trust in Him and I know that He will guide us and if we don't get this house, then there is another one he has in mind for us... (I'm trying not to get my hopes up- but we did LOVE it!)
Please Pray!!!! We'll keep you posted...
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment