So Josiah is battling a cold... a gross cold.. and I don't know HOW I don't have it too, but I'm glad I don't! He's all congested and talks all stuffy, which actually is really cute because he talks so much...haha. And his words sound cute when he's congested, not that I wish sickness upon him or anything... it's just funny that I even find him cute when he's sick. He's got lots of thick yukky snot and I've been constantly wiping his nose and washing my hands over and over and over and over and... you get the picture.
Lydia is doing great as always, perfect doll baby. She has even started falling asleep for me now, without being held or nursed or anything! I just lay her in her bassinet when she's happy and all the sudden, she's asleep. It's amazing. She's such an awesome baby girl. She's asleep on my chest right now, and I'm soakin' in the baby love :)
SO back to Josiah... I learned my lesson today by thinking that it was still okay to go to our play date. HA HA HA... Dummy Mommy learns her lesson. Don't take a sick and groucy toddler to another kids house and expect him to share and behave... oh it was a bad morning. (On a side note, his friend is named Mathias, and congested it sounds like, "Mahffhias" (if you can picture that... it's SO cute.) BUT, we're okay now, and after a nap, we are just relaxing and watching some VeggieTales. Thank God for little kid movies with values, ... they are great... and I don't feel bad letting him watch them!
Hope everyone is doing well... we will be away this weekend. Since Daddy is going on a business trip, Mommy and the kiddos are headed to Western MD to see the one and only LUCY - oh yes, and her parents too :o) We are so excited! I'm sure I'll have a million great pictures when we get back next week.
God bless!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment